Volunteers are Needed at Oktoberfest!
Oktoberfest is only possible because of our wonderful volunteers!
There are many different jobs for volunteers at every year's event, such as:
- Set up and/or clean up for the Wine Tasting on Friday (2-4pm or 6-7pm)
- Food and general assistants at the Wine Tasting on Friday (3-5pm)
- Set-up help (9AM - Noon)
- Traffic Control (9-11am, 11-2pm and/or 2-5pm)
- Ticket Sellers (11-2:30pm and/or 2:30-5pm)
- Relief Pourers (2 – 4PM)
- Games helpers (stein hoisting and; or keg toss)
- T-shirt sales table Staff(11am – 2:30pm and/or 230-5pm)
- Cleanup (5-6pm)
- General Helpers (Noon – 2:30pm and/or 230-5pm)
Volunteers receive a complimentary full admission, including a souvenir beer glass. bec
To become an Oktoberfest Volunteer, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include you name and contact information, and which of the volunteer positions you are interested in! Thank you!